INTRODUCING THE NEW TOPAZ RANGER -- A good all-round boat. Simple, easy to sail and fun with friends.
The Ranger has a spacious cockpit ideal fro single hand, double and up to 4 people. The cockpit has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit and a fibre glass thwart in the center together with seating on each side of the boat.
Versatile and complete
The Ranger is fitted with a Gnav-System on a high mounted boom to further optimise the cockpit space and allows for a clear cockpit under the boom. Thus making it easy to move around. The lightweight pivoting epoxy center board makes for easy, family-friendly sailing. Sails are available in Dacron or Mylar for extra performance. A trapeze kit is available as an option. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handedly.
The mainsail has a flotation device fitted at the head of the sail reduces the risk of total capsize. The furling jib, righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
High Quality TRILAM construction, unique to the Topaz range, gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Great value for recreational sailing, teaching and club racing.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people.
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Self draining cockpit
- Gnav-System, as standard, optimizes already generous cockpit space.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high-freeboard.
- Lightweight pivoting foam-sandwich centre board for ease of use.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area
- Furling jib
- Masthead flotation
Topaz RangerL: $7,640.00 Topaz Ranger Sport: $8,240.00