*Free in-store pick-up or call for a delivery quote
MULTI PURPOSE DINGHY WITH HUGE CAPACITY
The Topaz OMEGA is one of the most successful boats in the Topper Range. It is a fantastic all rounder that everyone can enjoy. The reasons for the popularity of the Omega are that it is so versatile, and easy to rig, launch and sail. Omega is just as happy sailed one up, two up or even up to five. The combination of the stability and performance together with reefing and easy control systems mean the Omega is the ultimate multi purpose family sailboat. The attention to detail given to the boat design and the deck layout means the Omega delivers versatility, comfort and performance without compromise. As you’d expect the Omega is ideal for recreational sailing, teaching or racing.
The ultimate multi-purpose sailboat (1 to 5 crew)
- Versatile, fast day cruising sailboat/ club racer/ school trainer/ recreational sailing.
- Comfortable carrying capacity for five adults.
- Manageable performance to satisfy even the most demanding sailors.
- Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction. Read more…
- ISAF ‘Learn to Sail’ Class
- Voiles et Voiliers Magazine ‘Coup de Coeur’ Winner BEST DINGHY
The added bonus is that she also offers more experienced sailors impressive performance potential, pedigree handling and high specification throughout.
The beamy, chined hull inspires great confidence making the Omega more stable and easy to control. The huge, spacious cockpit with its gnav (boom vang on top of the boom) offers roomy and comfortable sailing for a large crew.
The Omega comes with Dacron sails made by Hyde. Furling jib is standard. The mast head flotat is included with every boat and this, together with the boat’s sealed mast offers safe, fun family sailing. Righting lines and grab rails are all fitted as standard.
The boat can be sailed single-handed or depowered using Selden’s simple single-line reefing system in the mainsail.
The boat comes with epoxy centerboard and rudders fit for a high end racing class and all fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality available.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water.
- The lightweight pivoting sandwich centerboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing.
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Gnav system as standard.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Optional outboard bracket and standard storage locker inside the boat.
- Single-line reefing mainsail allows power to be controlled depending on conditions and user ability.
- A mast head float is standard, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize.
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard.
- Supremely efficient single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Trapeze kit as optional.
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Easy to launch and recover.
- Length: 4.72 M / 15.5 ft
- Beam: 1.8 M / 6.2 ft
- Crew Capacity: 1-7 / 1-7
- Racing Crew: 2 / 2
- Hull Weight: 160 kg / 352 lbs
- Mainsail: 10.3 SqM / 110.5 sqft
- Jib: 3.71 SqM / 40 sqft
- Spinnaker: 14.5 SqM / 157 sqft
- Trapeze: Optional
Topaz Omega Club: $9,950.00 Topaz Omega Sport: $10,875.00