*Free store pick-up/ local delivery (mainland Southeastern Ma/ Cape Cod and Rhode Island) or call for shipping/ delivery quote
The ILCA Dinghy is the Gold standard in single-handed, one-design sailing. Every ILCA Dinghy in the world is identical. Strict class rules guarantee that it is the sailor, not the equipment, that makes the difference. ILCA Dinghy racing is a true test of skill.
Club Package - All Aluminum Club Boat: $8150
This is an all alumnium package (alumnium spars, tiller and extension) and includes ungraded rigging package. Boat is fully equipped and ready to sail!
- Performance Sailcraft Australia Hull
- Aluminum Top Section, Boom, Aluminum lower (4.7, 6/Radial or 7/Standard)
- Aluminum Tiller and Extension
- Clear-edge Blades
- Hyde Sail, numbered
- Upgraded Lines and Rigging
- ILCA 4/ 4.7: The ILCA 4 ( 4.7 ) uses short pre-bent lower mast to maintain a balanced helm and a sail area that is 35% smaller than the ILCA 7 ( STD MKII ). It is ideal for learning to sail or for the lighter weight sailor graduating from a Optimist. Sail area – 5.76sqm
- ILCA 6/Radial: Sail area - 5.76sqm
- ILCA 7/ Std MK2: 7.06sqm