*Free in-store pick-up or call for shipping/delivery quote
VERSATILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
PERFORMANCE, CONTROL AND COMFORTABLE CAPACITY
- A truly fun boat to sail
- Multi-purpose sailboat – Recreational, club racer or school boat
- Single hand/Double hand or up to four crew
- High performance with great stability
- Stable and responsive
- Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction
The ARGO is a versatile sailboat for clubs, sailing schools and recreational sailors. The ARGO can be sailed single handed, raced by two and also has comfortable capacity for up to four adult crew. The performance, power and responsive handling will impress experienced sailors; the stability will grow the confidence of less experienced sailors; while the load capacity and versatility will attract schools and families.
As soon as you step aboard you will notice how stable the ARGO sailing platform is. The ARGO has a dynamic, yet forgiving ultra-stable hull shape and an easily controllable rig that is ideal for less experienced sailors but also has years of progression built in. All-in-all the ARGO is fast and exciting but also easily controllable and well balanced. Acontoured side deck provides a really comfortable sit-in feel. A low freeboard, deep spacious cockpit and high boom with boom vang above the boom for added cockpit space, plus unrivaled stability and a smooth ride mean that the ARGO is a great boat to sail.
There is comfortable capacity for up to four crew for instruction or to load up with friends and equipment for a group day out. The single line mainsail reefing system and roller reefing jib mean that the ARGO can easily be depowered dependent on crew and conditions.
The ARGO has safety features such as a mast head float, righting lines and grab rails all fitted as standard. An epoxy centerboard and rudder and the highest specification equipment also all come as standard.
Upgraded Sport Version includes trapeze system and spinnaker. ($10,875)
It has comfortable capacity for up to four adult crew. This could be an instructor and up to three pupils or a family of four. The ARGO is also great sailed two-up or even single handed. The really spacious cockpit and high boom and the all important extra WIDE BEAM mean the power is easy to handle and guarantee a comfortable and stable sail:
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit.
- High boom for comfort and safety.
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimized.
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the ARGO keeps sailors dry when sailing.
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort.
- Additional built in buoyancy and freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving.
- Much admired asymmetric single-line spinnaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Fantastic control systems keep things simple and are easy to use.
- Roller Reefing Jib standard.
- Trapeze option.
- Epoxy foam filled rudder and centerboard for low-weight and maximum stiffness.
- Grab rails and ‘Step On’ righting lines as standard.
- Stayed mast can be left up for quick rig/ de-rig.
- Hinged mast step and light weight mast for easy rigging by just one person.
- Optional custom designed combi-trailer for an easy-life ashore.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Three year hull warranty.
|Hull weight||243 lbs|
|Sail Area ex gennaker||122.9 Sq Ft|
|Main||87.4 Sq Ft|
|Jib||35.5 Sq Ft|
|Spinnaker||114 Sq Ft|