Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. These are a liner and should not be used in load conditions without normal glove protection.
In addition to sailing they are perfect beneath cycling and motorbike gloves for the sub-zero winter commute, and as an extra layer beneath skiing and snowboarding gloves
Also available as leggings, tops, socks and headwear - see related items.
Please note that this material is very stretchy and one particular glove size can span a number of hand sizes. Our new glove stock has been resized to reflect this feature and our old 'single size' gloves are only available until current stock is exhausted.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath Aqua Pro Gloves as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing
Simply measure round your hand as shown then use the chart to find your glove size. Please note that this material is very stretchy and one particular glove size can span a number of hand sizes. Our new glove stock has been resized to reflect this feature and our old 'single size' gloves are only available until current stock is exhausted.
|New Size||Old Size||Measurement|