The ultimate multi-sport base layer!
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. We love wearing these socks underneath our Hot Socks which combine to create a fantastic heat barrier without adding bulk to the foot - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer.
Also available as leggings, socks, gloves and headwear - see related items.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath Hot Socks as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing
To use the size chart, select your shoe size and find the corresponding sock size.
The material exhibits a fair amount of stretch and a single sock size will span a number of shoe sizes.
|PolyPro Sock Size||Shoe Size|