Combining technologies from Ocean racing and fast paced inshore sailing, this versatile drysuit is optimised for competitive sailing across a range of disciplines. The result is an agile, lightweight drysuit that avoids bulk while remaining highly durable.
The 3-Layer 10K(mm) / 10K(mvtr) Vecta fabric in combination with streamlined paneling make it both 30% lighter and extremely more breathable than its predecessor. Latex neck and wrist seals create an unrivalled waterproof seal for lasting comfort and water tightness. The main entry utilises a premium German made TIZIP® zipper that is waterproof, airtight, and pressure resistant.
Anti-abrasion seat, knee, foot sole paneling provides extensive durability for a variety of water sport applications, protecting the garment from abrasion and puncture in those high contact areas.
- 3-LAYER VECTA FABRIC TECHNOLOGY
Waterproof, lightweight, breathable TPU membrane designed for dinghy sailing
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE WITH A 10K (MM H20/G/M2/DAY) RATING
- FULLY SEAM TAPED WITH CRITICAL JUNCTIONS FURTHER REINFORCED
- 80/20 DURABLE WATER REPELLENCY (DWR)
- LATEX SEALS FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND DURABILITY
- GERMAN ENGINEERED TIZIP® WATERPROOF ZIPPER
For maximum waterproof protection and durability
- 450D NYLON OXFORD REINFORCED KNEE, REAR, CROTCH & FOOT PANELS TO MAXIMISE DURABILITY
- ASYMMETRICALLY PLACED ZIPPER FOR EASE OF ENTRY/EXIT AND EASY RELIEF ACCESS
- STREAMLINED CARGO POCKET DESIGN
For maximum storage with minimal bulk
- PROTECTIVE ZIPPER PLACKET
- INTERNAL ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC SUSPENDERS