*Free in-store pick-up/ local delivery or call for shipping delivery quote
The TAZ sailing dinghy is the little sister of the Topaz sailboat. With the same Topaz style hull, it is smaller, and lighter than a Topper or Pico making it the perfect beginner kids,teenager, school or fun boat.
TAZ makes even the smallest new sailor feel safe, comfortable, and confident. Her ultra-modern ‘Topaz-like’ good looks will instantly ignite interest. Once on the water, the superbly responsive TAZ comes into her own to delight and win over yet another new convert to the sport of sailing. Best learn to sail boat around!
- Rig configuration with Dacron main and jib.
- Built in flotation pad at head of main sail
- Sleeved sail for easy roll reefing and storage
- Center main sheet block & two-piece mast
- Lifting rudder system
- Easy mast gate system
- Open transom, no bailing required
- Planning hull
- Padded hiking strap
- Bow and stern handles for easy handling
- Length 9.7 ft
- Beam 4 ft
- Crew Capacity 1 – 2
- Hull weight: 88 lbs
- Main: Dacron, 48 sq ft
- Jib: Dacron, 10 sq ft