Tested to perform in a wide range of conditions, our Classic Sunglasses feature polarized lens technology for glare free vision and a hydrophobic outer coating that sheds water and reduces salt residue. Also applied with a Oleophobic technology, they repel fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils leaving you with crystal clear perspective, regardless of conditions. Perhaps most important of all, they are floatable, so if you drop them all is not lost! Their filter category 3 lenses allow for 8-18% light transmission, making them ideal for bright sunlight and general wear, perfect for any activity on or around the water.
- Integral floatation technology, designed for life on the water.
- Polarized lens technology block the glare produced by light reflecting off the water.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- 100% UV 400 protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC radiation.
- Reduced eye fatigue. Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards. Glare-free vision. Clear contrasts.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.