*Free in-store pick-upor call for delivery/shipping quote
With an exceptionally stable hull and a large self-bailing cockpit, the RS Quest is perfect for teaching/ training and family sailing. The durable rotomoulded polyethylene construction makes for easy mainenance. With an optional spinnaker and a crew capacity of up to 4 adults, the Quest grows with the sailor, making it the perfect choice for sailing programs.
- Durable rotomoulded polyethylene construction
- Self-draning cockpit and super stable hull provied maxium security and stability
- Furling jib
- High boom
- Optional Aymmetric and Asymmetric Spinnaker setups
- Easy Capize recovery
- Optional trapeze
- crew capacity: 2-5
- Beam: 6.0'
- Length: 14.1'
- hull Weight: 309lb
- Sail Area:22 sq meters
- Main Sail: 90 sq ft
- Jib: 29 sq ft
- Asymmetric Spinnaker (Optional): 118 sq ft
- Symmetric Spinnaker (Optional): 107 sq ft